Main Level:1840 sf/Upper Level:1798 sf
Total Living Area: 3638 sf
Width:69 feet/Depth: 51 feet
Planning Set: $600/Construction Plan Price: 5 Construction sets-$2,800; 8 Construction sets-$2,900;PDF/REPRO-$3,300; CAD-$3,500
Questions about this plan? Email us at
ORDER PLANS BY CLICKING "ADD TO SHOPPING CART"
Foundation Options: Daylight Basement (std), Slab /Crawl Space
Garage: 3 Car
Exterior Materials:Brick with stucco trim)
Tray Ceilings: Foyer, Dining Room, Family Room & Master Bedroom
First Floor Height: 9', Second Floor Height: 9'
Roof slope: 9/12
Bonus Room Area: None
1. A grand European front elevation design style with arched windows, spectacular canopy, captures your attention when you arrive at your new house namely the Maxine Plan.
2. A captivating feature of the open floor plan is that all rooms on the first floor flow easily to each other. This makes the first floor a great place for entertainment.
3. A study is provided on the first floor near the living room. This could be used as a home office.
4. The Master bedroom is located upstairs and is very spacious with a separate sitting room for reading and relaxing.
5. The Master bathroom is very spacious with lavish garden tub.
6. The 2 story bay window creates a very cozy spaces at the living room and the bedroom. .
7. All bedrooms upstairs are en-suite.
8. The light filled large family room open to kitchen and breakfast room